Want to eat a dozen donuts? I will if you will
Let's plan a trip to Fiji, who needs a savings account anyways? I will if you will
Looking/acting/being ridiculous and having someone on your team being just as ridiculous with you automatically makes you feel better. Sadly, it doesn't always make you any cooler, in fact, it hardly ever does.
We then decided to list all of the things one can do in a Snuggie:
- Eat an apple!
- Read the mail! (Every daily function becomes amplified when donning a Snuggie)
- Make a pizza! (This was a terrible idea, the oven almost turned into a Snuggie inferno)
- Wear it backwards like an open-face robe! (Please do this alone in your room)
- Put your feet in the arm holes and wear it upside down! (This is frowned upon)
- Hide tissues in the sleeve like grandma!
- You have to pee
- You've turned into soup
- Pizza guy is at the door
You raise just an inch of your body out of the water and suddenly the Artic tundra is gripping at your flesh, threatening you with death. You can feel the fierce winds of the blazing chill stab at your skin and envelope you into a frosty hell. Suddenly, you hate every decision you've ever made that lead you to this very moment that you are without a Snuggie. THAT is what it's like to have to take off a blanket and reach for the remote.
- Use a coaster or die
- No shoes on the carpet or else you have to remove an article of clothing... probably your shoes
- Must put lime in Corona or put Corona back
- Don't let Amanda participate in a rap battle
- Or skateboard
- Or climb a tree
- Always share your alcohol
- Always share your pineapple
- It is perfectly acceptable to be late to dinner if you're watching Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles
This is a non-judging Snuggie.